Don’t let the sun damage your skin. No matter how long you stay under the sun, with the help of Sun Protection Cream, your flawless look will never fade out. Sunscreen, also known as sunblock, is a lotion, spray, gel, foam, stick or other topical product that absorbs or reflects some of the sun's ultraviolet radiation and thus helps protect against sunburn.
Wash your face with cold water and face wash before you apply the Sun Protection Cream. Apply appropriate quantity & rub gently until completely absorbed before sun exposure. Reapply, as needed, after swimming or perspiring activities. For better results use Bio Resurge Youth revival cream .
- Carrot Seed Oil is rich in beta carotene, vitamins A and E and pro-vitamin A. Carrot Seed Oil helps to heal dry, chapped and cracked skin, balances the moisture in skin, and It helps heal dry and cracked skin. It is good oil for face and neck treatments and may even help to reduce wrinkles.
- Aloe vera (Ghrit kumara) is bestowed with multifaceted benefits for skin. It’s soothing, moisturizing, and healing properties of aloe vera can be used in treating wounds or burns, Aloe vera can also use to treat or prevent phlebitis caused by intravenous infusion.
- Wheat germ oil when applied to your skin, wheat germ oil delivers a healthy infusion of vitamin A, vitamin D, B vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids. ... In particular, wheat germ oil is a rich source of vitamin E, which helps reduce skin damage, fight free radicals, support healthy collagen formation and maintain even skin tone.
- Almond Oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. Plus, the vitamin A can help reduce acne.
- Cocoa Butter helps prevent stretch marks and aids scarring.
- Glycerin is very good for oily skin as it draws water from the air into your skin to moisturise it without making it greasy. The humectants in glycerin also lock in the moisture in your skin to keep it hydrated. Oily skin that is prone to acne and inflammation will benefit from the skin-soothing properties of glycerine.
- Is this paraben free?
Yes, product is completely paraben and sulphate free.